- we set the location for the carpool and need to send out another reminder email
- discussed possible presentations to include national priorities as well as more general information about what Amnesty International is, and what Groovefest is.
- tabling should include components of education, membership, and action
- need to request materials from Adiyah
Individual Officer Reports
- proposed participation in the National Week of Student Action
- everything is set to go on Big Event, we should have a total of about 30 between our group and Our Earth
- attended the ONE campaign meeting on Monday and got information about the campaign for 100% fair trade coffee on campus.
- will get copies of the petition so we can try to help them reach the necessary 500 signatures, or their desired 1000
- sumitted emergency budget for Groovefest and we have a meeting for that Sunday
Urgent Action Coordinator
- will be sending out reminder email about meeting with UA tips
Looked over agenda for this Sunday's meeting
Set a date for Constitutional Convention for April 13th and moved some of the meeting dates around